Tropical Coconut Lime Bliss Balls
These are by far the most delicious bliss balls we have ever tried! Packed full of coconut, and coated in decadent dark chocolate, they are impossible to resist.
1 cup desiccated coconut
3 tablespoons coconut oil (+ 1 melted)
2 tablespoons Mount Somers Honey and Lime
2 tablespoons coconut milk
150g dark chocolate
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Add all ingredients except for the chocolate and extra coconut oil in a large bowl until the come together.
- Scoop tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls, then place onto the baking tray so they are not touching.
- Put the tray into the freezer for half an hour.
- Five minutes before retrieving the balls, melt the chocolate and extra coconut oil in a bowl over a saucepan of water simmering on the stovetop.
- Insert a skewer into a ball and dip it into the melted chocolate then replace on the baking tray.
- Continue with each of the balls then refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.