Gooey Fudge Truffles
A delicious cracking chocolate outer, fudgey brownie centre and oozing chocolate core, these truffles are truly epic! Perfect for gifting to that someone special...
15-20 (Depending on how big you roll them)
• 500g of your favourite brownie, broken into crumbs
• 75g cream
• 150g dark chocolate
• Mount Somers Chocolate Vanilla honey, approx. 1/4 cup
• 250g dark chocolate
• Put honey in the fridge, it’s easiest to handle when cold for this recipe.
• Using a double boiler (or heatproof bowl over a pan of boiling water - but take care!), melt the chocolate with the cream in a large mixing bowl.
• Take off the heat once the chocolate is almost melted. Whisk together until smooth. Add in the brownie and mix together to create a fudgy texture. Cover and put into the fridge to set until firm.
• Take a heaped tablespoon of the brownie mixture and shape it into a ball, then flatten it into a circle.
• Drop 1/2 tsp of Mount Somers Chocolate Vanilla Honey into the middle.
• Carefully shape the brownie circle around the honey, so that the brownie mix completely covers.
• Gently roll it around in your hands to make a ball. Place on a lined tray.
• Repeat until you run out of the brownie mixture, and put in the fridge for 20 minutes.
• Coat the brownie balls in melted dark chocolate, and put back in the fridge to set.