Chocolate and Orange Muesli Slice
Fantastic as a breakfast on the go, or even as a snack, this delightful muesli slice will give you plenty of energy for the day ahead!
1 1/2 cup oats
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup Mount Somers Honey & Orange
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
2 tablespoons goji berries
3 dates, pitted & soaked
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C and line a 20x20cm baking tray.
- Blend all of the ingredients in a blender until they come together.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tray and press down to spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the outside just starts to brown.
- Leave to cool in the tray, then remove and cut into squares.