Chocolate Mint Treats
The perfect way to end a meal, these creamy, fudgey homemade chocolates will be sure to wow your guests!
1/2 cup cashew nuts, soaked overnight
1/3 cup coconut butter, melted
1/4 cup coconut milk
2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon Mount Somers Chocolate and Mint Honey
100g dark chocolate, melted
- Blend all of the ingredients except for the chocolate in a high-speed blender until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides as you go.
- Pour into two silicon mini loaf pans and ensure the surface is flat, then place in the freezer for at least an hour. (Alternatively, spread out across a lined baking tray until approximately 1/2cm thick).
- Line a baking tray.
- Remove from the loaf pans gently and cut across the width of the blocks into 1/2cm slices.
- Dip the slices into the melted chocolate using a fork, allow to drip excess chocolate off then place on the baking tray.
- Place into the fridge then serve after 30 minutes.