Honey & Ginger Chicken Stir Fry Noodles
Take on your Friday night takeaway with these delightful noodles! Sweet, salty, spicy and fragrant, they will be a hit!
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• 3 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 2 tbsp Mount Somers Honey & Ginger
• 1/4 tsp white pepper
• 1/2 tsp optional; chilli flakes
• 150g dried medium egg noodles
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 400g chicken breast or thigh fillets - chopped into chunks
• 2 sprigs of spring onion, sliced
• 10g ginger, minced/grated
• 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
• 1 capsicum, deseeded and sliced
• 1 small broccoli head, sliced
• 1 tsp corn flour + a dash of water
Mix sauce ingredients together - soy sauce, honey, crushed garlic, sesame oil and white pepper. Set aside.
Prepare the noodles as per packet instructions. And set aside.
Prepare the veggies and chicken.
Heat a large wok on high with oil. Add in minced ginger and spring onions. Cook for a few minutes until fragrant.
Add in chicken and cook for 8 minutes, until no pink is visible.
Add in chopped veggies - mushrooms, capsicum and broccoli. Stir fry for 3 minutes. Add in cooked noodles and sauce.
Mix together and stir fry for a further 5 minutes.
Mix the corn flour with a dash of water. Pour into the pan and cook until the sauce starts to become thickened.
Serve straight away and garnish with extra spring onion and sesame seeds.