Chocolate & Caramel Ice Creams
These ice creams are so seriously good, they will become a staple in your freezer!
1/2 cup pitted dates, chopped and soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
1/3 cup raw cashew nuts, soaked overnight
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
2 tablespoon Mount Somers Chocolate and Caramel Honey
2 tablespoon coconut oil + 1/2T
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Blend all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and extra coconut oil in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into ice block molds and add some ice block sticks, then put in the freezer overnight.
- Melt the chocolate and extra coconut oil in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Remove the ice creams from the freezer then dip the molds into hot water for a few seconds so they are easily removed.
- Hold the ice creams over the bowl of chocolate then spoon the mixture on generously. Allow excess chocolate to drip off then place onto the prepared baking tray.
- Place the ice creams into the freezer for at least an hour before serving. Makes 6.